Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom! 01/18/19-- :)

Today is my wonderful mother's birthday. I love this woman for so many reasons:

She lives what she says. She isn't fake in any way. She never has a mean thing to say about anyone. She always gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. She isn't judgemental. She is trustworthy. She is gentle. She is so kind. She has so many talents. She has a beautiful voice, she sews beautiful things for my kids, she draws, she plays the piano.

She is genuine.

She is virtuous. She is a good example.

She loves unconditionally.



She is the best grandma and my kids just love her.

She is the best mom, and has taught me so many things about life and love.


She is classy.


She is affectionate.


I have come to realize over the years of my life that God knows and loves us. He showed this to me the day He sent me to her.
And I will forever be thankful.

I love you so much mom. I am so greatful for who you are and who you continually teach me to be. I hope you have a special day and know how much your loved in this family.


4 comments:

Laura said...

k - that makes me want to cry! I love your mom - she's so awesome!! Happy Birthday Chris!! :)

Monica said...

Your mom is wonderful, and beautifula and all those things! That was a great post! Tell her hi from me! :)

The Bueno Family said...

You said it right! She was always like a 2nd mom to me and you're blessed to have her in your life and you know she is so blessed to have you in hers. Happy birthday, Chris!

Sandra said...

Beautiful tribute to your Mom. I agree with all you say.