Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Lilly!

To my sweet Lilly June:

I honestly cannot believe it has been a year since you were born into our lives. Its hard to explain the changes that we have encountered as we have adjusted to your existence, but all of which have been so wonderful. You are an absolute delight to have and I can't imagine life without you. You are so sweet but such a spitfire all wrapped up in the same little body. Every where we go everyone comments on how beautiful you are. I totally agree! You are so loved by so many family members and friends. Your daddy and I love you more than words can describe and can't wait for all the years we get to spend being your parents! We anticipate the future with excitement! Happy Birthday today... We can't wait to have your party and celebrate your birth!

No comments: