Sunday, November 16, 2008

Trip to St. George for an early Thanksgiving!

We just got back from St. George to visit Grandma Carson and Family! It was really fun and the weather was fabulous. It was wonderful seeing everyone! Thank you for a fantastic weekend! The family minus Jarom and Joel, Josh's little brothers


Jake playing on the playground, probably having more fun than the other kids!
Grandma Carson and Lilly...

Aunt Jann and cousin Rachel, mother of twins, Adelyn and Chloe

Aunt Kristi, Cousin Aubrey, and GG Carson with the twins


Aunt Jann, Grandma, and Lilly

Me and my lover boy

Jake and Kelsie

Daddy and the princess, who by the way is spitting in this picture, because that is ALL she does now! Yep, Daddy taught her a good 2 weeks ago, and she's been a spitter ever since. Thanks Dad!

The twins, Kathi and Kristi, and their grandkids!


7 comments:

The Happening Hills said...

You have a ton of pictures from this weekend... I didn't even take 1 picture the whole time we were there so I think that I need copies of yours and everyone else's!

Patti said...

Looks like you had a fun trip!

Drew and Randi said...

What cute pictures! Lilly is getting SO big!!

Marissa said...

Such great pictures! I wish we had sunny dry weather right now.... We've pretty much seen the last of the sun until April or so....

Laura said...

Too cute! I love the pics! Looks like it was great weather down there... ahh, to be warm again...

Unknown said...

You sure want to slap those hubbies more that a few time don't ya? She sure does look cute spitting though!

Dan and Melissa said...

Sorry I couldn't talk to you the other day...I passed that silly exam so I'm happy. I'm so happy for you...please come tomorrow so we can talk. Plus, I might need the support after I getting into trouble for Friday.