Sunday, November 9, 2008

Murder Mystery Dinner.. Cowboy Style

Our Friends Ryan and Jami invited us to a murder mystery dinner they hosted. It was a cowboy theme.. and so much fun! We had a great group who really got into it! The food was yummy and the company was awesome! Thanks guys!

I was Helena Handcart, mother of 13 boys, and Josh was Elias Truist Heath (He lies through his teeth). A bandit cowboy.. Josh was so funny... I have to admit I'm pretty happy he doesn't have that sick mustache in real life!

Ryan and Jami. He was the chief who I had an affair with and Jami was a hooker! ha ha



Adella "A woman of God" (ya right) and "PElvis"

Mister Wyatt

Our yummy cowboy dinner
And good ole' Butch with our yummy dessert Apple Pie Al Amode! Scrumtous!


Thanks guys for a really fun time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had to comment. I love the blog. I was googling cowboy dinners and so forth in Montana and somehow came across your blog. In billings, MT, a cowboy dinner adventure called Pappy's Cowboy Cookout takes places. The website to check out is www.westernromancecompany.com. BTW, FWIW, The other part that caught my attention that you were both married in the Mesa Arizona Temple. That is were my wife and I were married. In fact, even though we live near Billings MT, she is a city girl. If Interested, our blog is www.mcnivenfamily.blogspot.com Take care,