Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

What a special birthday boy this is... I LOVE Josh! Josh is my very best friend. From the moment we met we were immediately friends, and it just grew from there. I love Josh because he is always such a happy person. He always makes me smile, even after the longest days. I love Josh because he is such a hard worker and is so determined. Whenever he puts his mind to something he accomplishes it. I love Josh because he is such a good daddy. Lilly just LOVES him! She already gets a huge smile on her face when he comes home from work. Josh is so selfless and helps so much with her. I love Josh because he takes such good care of me. I know he is always thinking of me. I love Josh because there is no one I would rather be with than him. If I have a choice to be with him or go out with one of my friends, I would rather be with him. I love Josh because he loves to include others, and never wants anyone to feel left out. I love Josh because he is a friend to everyone. I love Josh because he loves to be active and do fun things, and he is always up for anything. I love Josh because he was born today.. I am so excited to spend 100 more birthdays with you babe!


1 comment:

Dan and Melissa said...

Happy birthday. I'm sorry you're sick around your hubby's B'day. I hope you feel better soon.
Just wanted you to know that I have your $10.00 and your bag is at the agency.
Will you be able to help Krystal with group tomorrow night?