Monday, July 19, 2010

my pretty princess!

We have a family friend that works at a local boutique store who put on a pretty princess party and lunch. So I had my mom babysit Tatey while Lil and I had a girls day out! They had different booths set up for making wands and tiaras, glitters toes, and face painting. Lucky for me Lilly was in a terrible mood so she didn't really enjoy any of the activities, and refused to have her face painted, but we had fun making a wand, eating treats, and painting her toes.


Should I trade this in for her binki? ha ha
She holds on to it the same way!





She was pleased with her finished product!



3 comments:

Queen of Kings said...

What a cute idea! I love her little skirt ADORABLE! Nat you are so skinny you look great!!!!!!

Sandra said...

Very cute pictures of Lilly. Finally had a chance to view your latest additions. Had fun doing it.

Laura said...

That is so fun!! Little girls & girly stuff are a definite match!