Monday, December 7, 2009

Salt Lake City!

The day after Thanksgiving we headed up to the bitterly cold temps of SLC for Josh's youngest brother Joel's wedding. We had a great time seeing the Salt Lake Temple lights and seeing lots of our close friends. But yet alas, we love living in Arizona because we came back to sunshine and 60's. I really don't know how I did it for 7 years...

Just relaxing one morning!
Cute little Tatey all bundled up!
The wee hours on the morning of the wedding.. doesn't Lilly's hair look so cute before the day got to her...
Aunt Jann and Taters
Aunt Jann, Tate, Lilly, Granny K
Granny K and Lilly
The Stunning Bride
All the brothers and their Dad
Jann and Kathi

Uncle Jar and Tate
Trying to sleep but my bright flash was disturbing him
Our cute little family
My gorgeous little girl...



* I have the cutest pic of Lilly and her Grandpa Hill, but I am saving it for Christmas, you'll get it soon!
**We just wanted to thank Sommer and Steve for letting us stay at their house.. it made it so comfortable and relaxing! You are the best!

10 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Great pictures of your cute family. I'm still SO bummed that we didn't get to see you.

Sandra said...

Finally got around to looking at your blogspot. The pictures are all fun, and your kids are so very cute.

Monica said...

Holy smackers, a blog change! It's been quite a while my friend.
First of all, cute pictures of your family. You are all so cute.
Second of all, those are some hot tamale nylons you got going on there. Where can I pick myself up a pair? :)

Laura said...

Love the pictures!!!! Your family is so cute! I was glad to see you for a sec!! Love ya!!!

Jamie said...

You guys have such a cute family. Looks like you had a nice visit.

Oh and smooth move Sunday in sacrament. I liked the part where the lights went on and you bailed out to make your husband turn them back off. So classic. :)

Jory Hamilton said...

Nat, your family is so so so cute. Your kids are seriously adorable. I am so glad you found me on facebook and I found your blog. YAY! Now I can keep up on you.

Jory Hamilton said...

P.S. Our blog is chetjory.blogspot.com

Sommer said...

Great family pictures. Wish mine turned out cute!
Glad you felt comfortable and had a good time... in the freezy cold!

Queen of Kings said...

All I have to say is your family is freaking adorable! Rediculously cute!

Tami said...

send me your mailing address- tami@curtislandscape.com. You all look fabulous in the pictures. Love the tights.