Friday, December 18, 2009

Gingerbread and Santa

We had a couple friends over to make gingerbread houses the other night... it was very fun and creative!!! I guess while I was at the other end of the table Lilly was fisting candy... and after she finally fell asleep she kept waking up all night screaming.. hmmmm must have had a belly ache! Shanda and our Pueblo Ginger House, complete with a pool in the back
Dale and Marie hiding her face
Josh constructing his gingerbread in that accounting mind of his!
fisting.
The finished products


Marie made the front yard, skipped the house
Our munchkins and Santa

Lilly was like "uh, don't touch me, but I'll sit here because your interesting, and I know you say, HO, HO, HO" .... which she says by the way, and it is very cute!

3 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Gingerbread houses look like fun! We're excited to make those on Christmas Eve. I'm impressed neither of your kids are crying in the Santa picture! How did you do it? I'm anticipating Reece not being a huge fan!

Laura said...

I love the gingerbread houses. I need to start that tradition - it always looks so fun, and I'd totally be like Lilly - fisting treats! That's a pretty great Santa picture too!

Sommer said...

the pool is killing me, only in AZ.