Friday, July 17, 2009

2 weeks left!

Our house is almost done! The inside is all completed, just last minute things.. and the driveway may even be poured.. our picture taker sometimes doesn't make it over as often as HE SHOULD! Just kidding, we love you Dale! We are officially packing up August 1st and 2nd and leaving the 3rd. :( Lots to do with a bran new baby around.. but we will manage! We are thinking of having a get together on Wednesday, July 29th, at a park and picnic dinners. So I'll be contacting y'all who live in town but if you look at this and already know if that will work or won't work, let me know! Love you guys!

6 comments:

Cardwell said...

That's exciting! We've got the same things going on - new babies and new houses! :)

Laura said...

I think that house is aweful, you should just stay in Utah. J/K! I know you'll LOVE LOVE LOVE having your own place -- you deserve it!! Although, I'm not quite sure I'll get past you moving -- I'm going to be depressed for a while, especially because Lilly will forget me, and Tate won't know me -- SO SAD!! :( BUT - I'll still be happy for you :)

Laura said...

Oh yeah - And my favorite part of the house is the port-o-potty out front :)

k and j said...

I am jealous!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! i will be there and helping you out!! can't wait!

Stephanie Lance said...

YAY! The Hill-Billies are moving to AJ!! hahahaaa! Just kidding, your house is gorgeous and I can't wait to see it!