Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentine's

This year we decided to stay home and have two couples over for dinner and yummy dessert. It was nice to be able to spend Valentine's with those we LOVE!
This was the Valentine's I made for Josh and brought to his work. My friend Chelsea inspired the idea! Thanks girl!


Sommer and Steve
Jake and Kelsie


This little punkin was worn out!
The set-up

I just had to take a close-up of the plates.. I just love them!

The dessert spread

YUMMY!

Lil loves STRAWBERRIES!


3 comments:

Bri!!! said...

You are so cute for doing such cute fun dinners. Your little girl is SO CUTE! Can we officially betroth her to my son?

Dartay said...

Well aren't you just the little 'hostess with the mostest!' I am still looking for my invite in the mail! Love the little "party favors," you are so creative girl! Oh, and love the Valentine to Josh, classic, especially the "chunky!" See ya Monday!

Marie said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there with my "lover"