Thursday, March 5, 2009

Seattle 2009

We were invited by a couple friends to take a trip to Seattle. We had never been before and have always wanted to go, so we decided to go! It was such a fun trip and we were able to see everything we wanted to. We stayed in a little port town called Port Townsend, about and hour and a half outside of Seattle, to which direction I have no clue. It was awesome! We went into the city several times, along with visiting the famous town of FORKS, and many of the portal towns along the coast. We took the ferry across to Bainbridge Island. It was sunny a good portion of the time which was a suprise! We didn't even bust out our umbrella once... we just chose to get wet!! We had so much fun, and it was great to go somewhere we had never been before. My favorite night was when we ate at the resturant at the Space Needle. It is very pricey but totally worth the experience atleast once. Seattle is a beautiful city, and if it wasn't so darn rainy I could see myself living there. But for now, I have decided I am a sunshine girl! Thanks to Amy and Mace for the wonderful time!


We went to the Aquariam...


Rode the Merry Go Round by the Space Needle...

Took Lilly on her first Ferris Wheel...


She loved looking at all the lights!


Our dinner at the space needle...

The view from our table...

Even though I'm not a die-hard fan, we decided to "say" we had been there!
Bella's House...

Josh got taken out by a wave down there, he came back up soaked!
Sight seeing in Port Townsend...

Josh getting creative with the camara..
Our little lady's favorite place to be!
Incredible huh?
Enjoying the sun roof!
Trying to capture a duck...
Port Poulsbo, which by the way had the BEST fish n chips out of everywhere we went. Just ask Josh, he had them EVERY single day we were here!
The infamous...



The flight museum...

We both couldn't believe they had name a plane after Josh...


Tour on the water...

The house in the middle there is the famouse Sleepless in Seattle abode.



My favorite meal...




4 comments:

Marissa said...

WOW! What a fun post! That's cool that you went to Forks. I just finished watching the movie a few minutes ago. Hehe. What a great trip. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

gatta love all the cute pics of Lilly, of course :]. that all looks amazing. i am jealous!

Monica said...

FUN!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! I want to go to Forks! Haha, I'm so cheesy like that I would love it! I love the picture with Ty as well. That's fun you saw him! You guys always seem to have so much fun! I love the grouchy picture of Lilly by the way, SO funny! So, when am I coming to visit next week?

Dartay said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I love that you guys took some 'Twilight' pics. I have a friend who just took a girls trip out there for that reason alone, crazies!!! Mmmm the seafood looks delish! You guys sure know how to vacation.