Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nothin beats Salt Lake Temple lights...

Before we left for AZ for Christmas we went to see the beautiful Temple lights. They never cease to amaze me.. it was a beautiful sight! We went with Jake and Kelsie, and unfortunately haven't gotten the pictures from them yet. These two were the only ones we took with our camara. But ironically are the most important, our eternal family, and the Birth of the Savior to Joseph and Mary. I thought the schulptures on the water were magnificent, and were new this year!


4 comments:

Dartay said...

Stinkin' cute family! Can't wait to see Lilly!

tracey said...

Your new header pic is so cute of Lilly. She is getting so "big" and cuter all the time. I love the nativity on the water. SO pretty!

k and j said...

Lilly is the prettiest baby girl EVER!! I cannot wait to find out what you are having next woooohooo!

The Happening Hills said...

Didn't I give you those pics when I transfered all of the pics we had onto your computer?!?