Sunday, January 18, 2009

Its so hard to say good-bye...

...to LDS Family Services. As most of you know I have been working at LDSFS for the past 6 months for my practicum in the social work program at the U. It was such a wonderful experience for me! I learned so much and absolutely loved the people I worked with and will miss them greatly! Thank you so much for helping me graduate! I will come visit... I promise!
Melissa and I
Sloane, Marrissa, and Lisa
Pam and Lori

Connie and I

Thanks guys to an awesome 6 months!

1 comment:

Dan and Melissa said...

AAA...I looked on your blog and saw that picture of you and I...so now I'm going to use it and steel the pic to put on my blog...hope that's okay!
How are you doing? I miss you so much! THings are going well at work, but I still miss you a bunch! How is your pregnancy going and when can you do my hair?