Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 2.. Thanksgiving Day!

Thanksgiving day was rainy and overcast, which was a nice change for the drought! Even though I only wanted to see sunshine! The boys spent the morning putting up lights while we girls made food in the kitchen!





It happens every year... the burnt marshmellows that is... My first, and possibly last attempt at my own lemon creme pie. Patti why does yours look so much better? It was a hit though... Both were eaten after 2 days!

Sleepy time with full tummies...







5 comments:

Patti said...

It doesn't matter what the pie looks like.... how did it TASTE?!?!! It's the best, isn't it?

Laura said...

The burnt marshmellows are hillarious! Didn't your mom use to burn quesadillas? HA! I *heart* Chris Mills!

Unknown said...

St. George POURED for two solid days! But it was still warmer than Logan!!

THE HENDRICKS said...

I'm so glad you contacted me on blog spot. Its been forever... Talk about cute family. Lilly is gorgeous. Congrats on #2. Thats exciting. I'm sad i missed ya. We'll have to get together next time were both in AZ.

Unknown said...

Oh, I would have loved to be there in the x-mas dinner but my mom's flight coming from FL was that day at the same time grrrr, otherwise we would have been there. Lily is beautiful! I love your blog!