Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our trip to Arizona for Thanksgiving

There aren't any pic's for day one, so I thought I would just say how thankful I am for the Holiday's this year. There is just something special about spending them with a new addition. The sun is brighter, the grass is greener, the leaves are more colorful, and yes, even the snow has a pretty whiteness to it... despite the degree that accompanies it. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to share these special days with. The Lord truly has blessed us with so much abundance. I am so grateful for our freedoms here in America, regardless of who the new President is, (that one is for my mom), and am so grateful for the happiness the gospel brings in my life and that I can worship how I choose. I want my little Lilly flower to know how much I love her and that darling smile I wake up to everyday! I also want Josh to know how much I love him and how grateful I am for his hard work and dedication to go to school full-time and to work full-time so I can be home with Lilly. I love you so much too! We also want to say that we miss Joel, Josh's brother who is on a mission and can't wait to spend the holiday's with him next year! We love you family and friends! Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Patti said...

I'm thankful for you!

Laura said...

Thankful for Shnats! I'm glad to have had you as a friend for so long :)

Dartay said...

What a fun trip to AZ! You guys went all out on the lights, I love it! I miss those days of swimming on Thanksgiving and Christmas.....