Sunday, July 20, 2008

It was a fun and hot DARK KNIGHT...

...AT THE DRIVE IN! We went to the new Batman with our friends Aaron and Katie. It was so fun! And Lilly did so good! We loaded up what seemed like 200 pillows and blankets into the truck with our cooler full of treats and headed to the Drive-In on the west side! We had so much fun laying in the back of Josh's truck next to Aaron's truck. It was a double feature with "Get Smart", which ended sometime after 2 am cuz we left at 2 and the movie wasn't over.. we enjoyed a little lightning and thunder along with the show. We will definately be doing this again!











5 comments:

tracey said...

I am sooo jealous! I love the drive in on a warm night. We just saw Dark Knight too. I thought it was really good, a little long though. Brad loved it. What did you think of the show?

k and j said...

Cute pics! I do remember aunt flo and cousin tammy, hahahahaha! Yes, I breastfed every single feeding up until about a month ago. I just couldn't keep up, he was too demanding! It was hard and I breastfed quite a few times a day, it got crazy after a while. There were a few times when he would BF every hour!!!! It was nuts. I don't have suggestions except for pumping...I hated that though. I had no patience! BFing just takes a whole lot of time out of your day. Blah! I am kind of glad to be done :)

tiare said...

did you copy us or something? we did the exact same thing on friday night....and it was the same double feature! i love the drive-in. the movie was great...

Marissa said...

HOW FUN! We don't have any drive ins around here! Lucky! I can't wait to see that movie!

Drew and Randi said...

Ha! that's so funny. we did that with little sklyer too!! he did so good. I think it's really the only way to go to the movies with a baby!