Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hangin' Around

Life has gotten the best of me. It is so hard to keep up on journaling. But I woke up extra early today so I could get started on the many months I have neglected. We have been one busy family, with plenty of hangin' around, enjoying the weather with family and friends.

These kids adore their uncle Dale. Look at their faces.Tate's new found obsession: Skateboarding.





Family bike rides are a fav. especially when Aunt Claire tote's around the babes.


Random #1. I found these shells strategically places on my bath pillow in my tub.


Lilly enjoying the snow on our trip to UT in March.




Taking a walk with Grandma K


Lilly lovin' G-K's jewelry. I love her hands.


Tate enjoying the dress up action





Lilly with her Great Grandma Carson -- "gg"



Playing Play-Dough


Whenever Lilly gets on the phone, no matter WHO she is talking too, the first thing out of her mouth will be, "You wanna come play play-dough wis me at my house?"




Their play-dough masterpieces





Random #2: I found one of the kids fake stawberries sitting on the shelf in my fridge one day when I opened it. Silly little rascals.



Enjoying that pudding!



Lilly is so stylish. Off the shoulder. Reading a magazine. Sitting on the counter.


Lovin' that yogurt. What can I say? the kid loves to eat.


... and so does this one!


I'm sure lil man will hate me one day for these photos. But it was too cute to pass up. He loves the high heels as much as we girls do! I really have committed to playing football with Taters atleast once a day. He needs a little bit of "man-hood" throughout his day.





Lilly loves to learn. I love this quality about her. I'm dreading teaching her piano, and am so hoping I can convince her Nana to teach her! But I know she will pick up on it fast.


Lovin' on Tio.


... and her Aunt Can!



I love these cute kids!




4 comments:

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

Your kids are seriously so ADORABLE!! I can't get over it sorry you make cute babies!!! Hopefully we will see you guys sooner than later!!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Yea for an update on your cute kids!!! miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Tate has your great calves!! Look at the picture of him walking away in high heels - LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

Oh man. Tate looks so much like Josh to me. What a little stud!