Sunday, January 9, 2011

Boat Parade 2010

2nd Annual Tempe Town Lake boat parade was a success! We chose the Grinch and Who-ville as our theme this year. Dale put out all stops, with the help of Josh and my dad. It was a blast! All the boats looked really good this year. Of course ours was my favorite. The crowds were incredible, I would say 25,000 plus. The kids had a blast and it was so fun to carry on the tradition. We even rented a generator this year.... ha ha

Nate was in character as about the best grinch I have seen! He was hilarious and mimicked Jim Carrey perfectly. The crowds loved him!
Here's our boat, who-ville in the front, Mt. Crump-it in the back!
Lilly and that damn binky. BTW, it IS gone now. We are up to 2 weeks.
This kid lookin a little mischevious....
The lights were so tempting...
He just couldn't resist!
Me and my baby girl!
p.s. is that pregnancy mask EVER gonna come off my face? how ugly.
Auntie Claire and the Tatester
The whole gang!

P.S. We sold the dog.

4 comments:

k and j said...

um my dang mask never went away....it's called fotofacials or laser skin surgery or co2 laser. google that one ;) wahhhh.

mine depresses me everyday and of course it's coming back on full force cuz im pregs again blah!

as soon as my baby making days are over..my body and face are getting a makeover! ha.

hilarious that you sold the dog ahahaha! i knew that wouldn't last..dogs are ridic.

oh and love the float. who knew your family was so damn fun! i never did ahahaha. your parents were so calm and quiet they scared me! lol.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

How fun!! My mask won't go away either. Dang kids.

didn't see you today... are your kids sick, too? I had both with me today. Coughing all over the place. We never should have gone

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

1. The boat looks AMAZING!! Garrett said to make sure i said so!!:) But it really does.
2. What ended up happening with the dog??

3. Your kids are seriously the cutest.

4. I have felt your pain through the getting rid of the binky. Be strong!! Breck was almost three so you are doing far better than I did!! haha!!!
5. Also garrett is doing a tri in vegas april 16th, along with ryan and sarah, just wondered if you would want to do it too???

Jen and Grant said...

I want to know what happened with the dog? Also, I wished I lived somewhere where we could have a boat parade. That's awesome. Stupid snowy Utah.