Sunday, August 22, 2010

Disneyland

Taking your little ones to Disneyland for the first time is amazing! Actually I think it will be amazing everytime we go. For the couple days before we went we kept telling Lilly we were going to go to Mickey's house. She kept saying, "Mickey's house? OK!" When we arrived she was a little grouchy because she was hungry and tired but once she realized what was going on and got some food in her tummy she was all about it! I love that place as much as my kids do! And of course she had her entourage of her uncles and aunts, parents, and grandparents. It was truly magical! I wish I would have taken more pictures but the day just got away from me. Lilly of course loved the princess' the most, she told me Belle was her favorite! (Sure excited for that to come on DVD next month!)



Papa bought Lilly a bubble machine, this is what we looked like walking around Disney.

Watching some Disney characters! Tate is so intent!
Daddy and Lilly riding Dumbo!
Papa and Lilly riding the Merry Go Round, her favorite ride, go figure, we can just go to the mall for that one!
Our only family shot of the day on the Safari tour ride!

1 comment:

Chet and Jory said...

Okay how old is Lilly and tell me honestly how Disneyland was with little ones?!? We want to go so bad but don't know if Jack will just be miserable. Looks like you guys had a blast though.