Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Enjoying Nature

A few weeks ago we went fishing at the Salt River. The kids had a blast, and it was nice to be out in nature. Josh is really having a hard time being away from the mountains. I feel bad for him! I miss them too... (in the summer). We have so many memories from the mountains! I wish they weren't so far away from here... Does anyone know where in the US I could have the beach within an hour, the mountains within an hour, a pretty mild climate all year round, and live in a smaller town with the city close enough for Josh to commute to work? THAT'S where I'll end up! :) ... but its probably too good to be true...


















6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Cute kids and cute family! Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in June!

Marissa said...

Come back to the Portland area. Beach is 90 minutes away, Mt Hood is 90 minutes away, and we have a mild climate. :)

tracey said...

I have to agree with Marissa, but I was going to say Eugene! ;D
Great pics. Sorry to hear about your "accident" hope you feel better soon. Think you'll still do your tri? Sorry we weren't able to hook up while we were in AZ! I emailed, but I think you were in Vegas...

Shauna said...

i think monterey might fit your criteria. maybe not utah mountains, but close enough! all your pictures are great.

k and j said...

Nat you are looking so pretty and so skinny. What! I love it. Your kids are precious too :)

Sandra said...

Cute picture of Lilly looking at the little fish.