Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Schnepf Farms 09

Its been quite an adjustment moving to Arizona and figuring out all the fun things to do here. We had so many fun traditions in Utah and have many fun memories going to different festivals, parks, and places to get yummy treats. So in my search to find those same wonderful things here, I came upon Schnepf farms in Queen Creek, just around the river bend from our house, ha ha, hopefully some of you chickies catch that. It was a great time to be together, away from our house chores, and having a blast being together outdoors, which is what we love most! Enjoy!


Is it just me, or is Josh and Tate making the exact same face??? WEIRD. They must both love taking pictures.

I told Lilly all about the "lily pads" and how she came to be.. just kidding


why, Why, WHY must this child love animals so much?
My two little punkins








Thanks Schnepf family for sharing your very expensive farm with us! ha ha
P.S. If any of you fellow Arizonians know of cute little things like this to do, LET ME KNOW!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures. I love Schnepf. I wish I had time to go this year. :)

Claire Mills said...

you need to face it sooner or later.. the girl needs a dog for pete's sake!

stephanie said...

hahahaha i like claires comment. heavens to betsy. cute pics. too bad it was too expensive! hahahaha

Laura said...

Man - birds & the bees already for Lilly. Well, they say you can't start too early... lol. Looks like a way cute place!!
and regarding the animals -- take the kids to petting zoos. Do not -- I repeat -- DO NOT -- get suckered into getting a dog. You'll regret it :) Love ya!

Marie said...

Its just you - Josh & Tate are SOOO not making the same face!