Thursday, August 27, 2009

We are alive!!

Its true! I have been getting so many texts if we are alive.. I want to say no because it is so
D*%N hot here! Be we are! Here is our cute house... Obviously it is decorated and furnished now, but I thought that was creepy to post pic's of my house inside. So if you want to see it come visit!!!!! :)
Front room.. which is an office/piano room
Kitchen




laundry room which has my salon in it! Master Bath

Moving is so much work.. I'm glad its almost over!

6 comments:

Marissa said...

What a cute place! Glad you're doing well.

Dartay said...

Love the main pic on the beach! I miss you tons girl but can't wait to come visit! The house looks darling. I don't think it's creepy at all to post pics, you decorate so cute that We'd all love to see it, especially that salon!

Laura said...

I want to see the decorated version. Creepy, I think not! You can just email those pictures to me directly :) I'm glad you're getting settled in :)

Unknown said...

So cute! So can we really come see you?!

Queen of Kings said...

1st off HOLY CUTE FAMILY PIC! DARLING! 2nd HOLY CUTE HOUSE!! and 3rd So glad your not dead I was beginning to wonder myself! Glad you are getting all settled in you look fabulous!

Sandra Whiting said...

Your house looks like it will handle all your needs, including the salon. I am sure you are enjoying every minute of living there. I will have to come see it one of these days. Congratulations on your new home.