Monday, April 27, 2009

Trip to AZ April 09'

Arizona as usual was a blast... part of what makes it so fun is the water! It is so fun to watch Lilly learn to swim and experience new things! She absolutely loves it!




The little girl just loves to be outside... one day I looked out the window and saw Steph and her just chillin... And she ABSOLUTELY LOVES STEPHANIE! I think Steph might be the favorite right now! Sorry peeps...


Steph's boy.. friend... toy.... ??????? Sterling, and we love him!


Lilly loves to drive the boat.. along with the car... and anything else she can get her hands on!

Nate..

Dale..
Steph..


Can't wait til I'm out there again... a few short months!

2 comments:

tracey said...

I wish I could go water skiing. It has been a LONG time! Where is there enough water in AZ to take a ski boat? Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

how did i pass through this post??? i have no idea. but its a keeper, because yes, lilly loved me that trip. she still does, but not as much. give her a few more days.